About The Journal
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Comparative Studies (IJMCS) is a new academic multidisciplinary journal covering a range of humanities and social sciences subjects. The main objective of IJMCS is to provide an intellectual platform for international scholars. IJMCS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in humanities and social science and become one of the leading journals in the area. Because of its multi-
IJMC aims to cover all the main areas of human sciences. Inevitably, articles in different areas of the human sciences are targeted at different audiences. As such, IJMC aims to attract high-
IJMCS is designed as an open access, peer-
Coverage fields and subfields
Include the following and related fields:
- Linguistics and Language Studies,
- Local Governance and ELT
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Labour Studies
- Development studies
- Political Science
- Population Studies
- Public Administration
- Health & Wellness
- Social Care & Welfare
Prior to article submission, authors should clear permission to use any content that has not been created by them. Failure to do so may lead to lengthy delays in publication. IJMCS is unable to publish any article which has permissions pending.
When reproducing tables, figures or excerpts (of more than 400 words) from another source, it is expected that:
- Authors obtain the necessary written permission in advance from any third party owners of copyright for the use in print and electronic formats of any of their text, illustrations, graphics, or other material, in their manuscript. Permission must also be cleared for any minor adaptations of any work not created by them.
- If an author adapts significantly any material, the author must inform the copyright holder of the original work.
- Authors obtain any proof of consent statements
- Authors must always acknowledge the source in figure captions and refer to the source in the reference list.
- Authors should not assume that any content which is freely available on the web is free to use. Authors should check the website for details of the copyright holder to seek permission for re-